I’ve created a high school “focus group” to see what future college students will want in terms of foodservice. This year, I called up two now-seniors from the last group to get 10 of their friends together. I also include a sophomore or two so that I always have a contact for next year. Tapas, grain bowls and late-night breakfast all originated from this group.
- Steal this idea: Make a mural
- Steal this idea: Appoint food waste champions
- Steal this idea: Motivational mail
- Steal this idea: Customer service cards
- Steal this idea: Best of the bunch
Spiros VergatosAssistant Director of Retail OperationsVanderbilt UniversityNashville, TNSubmit your idea
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.