Chef Shane Schaibly first came to First Watch to push the culinary envelope, elevating the food to meet the brand’s level of service and design. As VP of culinary strategy for the full-service breakfast and brunch chain, he has since evolved the brand and its menu, introducing a fresh juice program across 400 locations, pioneering on-trend items such as avocado toast and elote, and launching a batch cocktail program. Listen as Schaibly shares how he has positioned First Watch as a premier breakfast and brunch destination, what’s ahead for 2021 and how he has kept the momentum going throughout the pandemic.
- Chef Paul Fehribach showcases the Midwest's culinary diversity through 100 recipes
- How Sip Fresh is refreshing the beverage segment with mixology-inspired juice drinks
- Metz launches new 'stealth nutrition' strategy to promote healthy eating
- Delaware North's restaurant DNA drives menu development
- Chefs turn to fungi to plot the future of plant-based menus
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays