Shirley Everett, senior associate vice provost of residential & dining enterprises, had a vision “to create a unique design, which enhances the student living and learning experience with an equally innovative, educational and sustainable dining experience” at the Florence Moore Dining Hall. Known as “FloMo,” the hall is the core of the residential education program. This renovation, completed in the summer of 2013, was the first significant redo for the hall since it was built in 1957.
- Quartz vs. Corian®: Serving counter considerations
- How University of New Mexico crafted a brand for its campus taproom
- How a campus taproom came to be
- When construction season is over, but the renovation isn't
- In campus construction zone, 2-way communication a key to success