I planned an outside event, where the client had asked for our team to be creative with menu and display. We filled mixing bowls with water and took them into our walk-in freezer to create ice bowls, which were used to showcase an extravagant salad bar.
Steal This Idea
- 5 takeaways from FSD's college chefs' culinary summit
- Steal this idea: Make a mural
- Steal this idea: Appoint food waste champions
- Steal this idea: Motivational mail
- Steal this idea: Customer service cards
Freeze bowls for a dramatic presentationApr. 04, 2016
Colleen BrewerCatering DirectorPlymouth State University, Sodexo Dining ServicesPlymouth, NHSubmit your idea
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
The latest from FoodService Director, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays