This data compiled by FoodService Director comes from information provided by 179 survey respondents during March and April of 2021. The percentages included throughout are taken from the total number of respondents who answered that particular question. Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding or multiple responses being selected.
- U.S. Senate votes to avoid a rail strike
- N.Y. school nutrition operators struggling with meal debt in wake of universal free meals, survey finds
- University of Michigan commits to make more than half its menu plant based by 2025
- How the Chef Ann Foundation is investing in labor to increase scratch cooking in schools
- Tony Roma’s parent eyes airports, college campuses with new concept
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.