Torchys Tacos began as a food truck, selling elevated street tacos in Austin, Texas. The chain has now grown to 83 brick-and-mortar locations, but authenticity, creativity and providing “a damn good experience” are still at the heart of the concept, says Chief Marketing Officer Scott Hudler. Listen as he shares how Torchys stays true to its mission while providing the speed, convenience and value of a fast-casual concept.
- Chef Paul Fehribach showcases the Midwest's culinary diversity through 100 recipes
- How Sip Fresh is refreshing the beverage segment with mixology-inspired juice drinks
- Metz launches new 'stealth nutrition' strategy to promote healthy eating
- Delaware North's restaurant DNA drives menu development
- Chefs turn to fungi to plot the future of plant-based menus
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays