It’s not easy to offer authentic pit-smoked barbecue in New York City and other urban centers, but Mighty Quinn’s has found a winning formula. During the last year, the chain's restaurants did a brisk off-premise business, and are especially busy when events like the Super Bowl are coming up. Listen as co-founder Christos Gourmos talks about how Mighty Quinn’s differentiates its menu with low-and-slow cooking technique and inspired sides, and how he is positioning the fast casual for growth.
- Foodservice operators have a new option for plant-based menu items
- National Restaurant Association releases its 2023 culinary forecast
- How Popeyes got the edge in the chicken sandwich wars
- Dining team at University of South Florida highlights global flavors
- Customize mac and cheese and boost menu appeal
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.