Aaron Staudenmaier brings years of fine-dining experience to his role as concept chef for Whiskey Cake Kitchen & Bar, a growing casual-dining chain based in Texas. His cooking focuses on ingredients from local ranchers, farmers and artisans and flavor-infused techniques—with some whimsical touches thrown in. Listen as chef Staudenmaier shares how he strives to create “revved up” American dishes that differentiate the chain’s menu and position it for growth.
- Chef Paul Fehribach showcases the Midwest's culinary diversity through 100 recipes
- How Sip Fresh is refreshing the beverage segment with mixology-inspired juice drinks
- Metz launches new 'stealth nutrition' strategy to promote healthy eating
- Delaware North's restaurant DNA drives menu development
- Chefs turn to fungi to plot the future of plant-based menus
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays