Ocean Prime, an upscale seafood and steak concept in Cameron Mitchell Restaurants’ portfolio, stays on trend by frequently refreshing the menu. Listen as Ian Rough, Ocean Prime’s corporate chef, and Jason Shelley, executive chef at the Chicago location, describe how they are keeping up with the tastes of today’s diners.
- Plant-forward options without added labor: How incidentally vegetarian foods can boost menu appeal
- How Aloha Poke diversified its menu to boost traffic and sales
- 3 ways to stretch the food budget with hummus
- Capitalize on customization with bowl meals
- How senior living dining is being impacted by restaurant trends