Ocean Prime, an upscale seafood and steak concept in Cameron Mitchell Restaurants’ portfolio, stays on trend by frequently refreshing the menu. Listen as Ian Rough, Ocean Prime’s corporate chef, and Jason Shelley, executive chef at the Chicago location, describe how they are keeping up with the tastes of today’s diners.
- New menus debut at Art Institute of Chicago
- David Chang's Fuku to feed Yankee fans this baseball season
- 8 menu trends from the future
- 5 ideas to steal from the global restaurant scene
- How Rush Bowls stands out from the crowd with a scratch-made menu and local vibe
Changing up the menu for today's dining styleHear how chefs for the Ocean Prime concept are keeping up with the tastes of modern diners. By Patricia Cobe on Jan. 03, 2020
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
The latest from FoodService Director, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays