Get the information you need straight from the source. This form letter is sent to educational institutions to make sure an applicant is honest in his or her history.
- U.S. House of Representatives approves a $15 minimum wage
- 4 workforce insights from a recent industry gathering
- Foodservice industry nabs funding for developing an alternative labor pool
- Warnings about $15 minimum wage's effect on employment have merit, government study finds
- Minimum wage to rise in 22 jurisdictions on July 1