This data compiled by FoodService Director comes from information provided by 322 K-12 operators during May 2022. The percentages included throughout are taken from the total number of respondents who answered that particular question. Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul airport to get 4 new foodservice concepts
- Thompson Hospitality is shopping for more acquisitions
- School Nutrition Association calls on USDA to halt further restrictions on school meals
- Maine looks at longer school lunch periods
- Grubhub is getting in front of more college students
The state of K-12 foodservice: Full 2022 survey resultsSee how operators responded to FSD's third annual school foodservice survey. By Benita Gingerella on Jul. 25, 2022
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
The latest from FoodService Director, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays