This data compiled by FoodService Director comes from information provided by 322 K-12 operators during May 2022. The percentages included throughout are taken from the total number of respondents who answered that particular question. Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding.
- Foodservice spots in New England are spared a big suppy-chain hit
- Dallas ISD weighs next steps after shelf-stable milk pilot
- Menu price inflation stayed elevated in July
- Kitchen Academy builds community at Lynn University
- Nevada extends universal free school meals for another year
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.