This data compiled by FoodService Director comes from information provided by 322 K-12 operators during May 2022. The percentages included throughout are taken from the total number of respondents who answered that particular question. Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding.
- School district partners with Native American tribe to bring local beef to school menus
- U.S. Senate votes to avoid a rail strike
- N.Y. school nutrition operators struggling with meal debt in wake of universal free meals, survey finds
- University of Michigan commits to make more than half its menu plant based by 2025
- How the Chef Ann Foundation is investing in labor to increase scratch cooking in schools
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.