Restaurant Market Tavern opened in Los Angeles in August, delayed by the pandemic but bustling from day one. Listen as chef-partner Brendan Collins describes how he created a British gastropub menu infused with California spirit that lures customers, especially with his unique take on Sunday Roast—the U.K. tradition of enjoying roasted meat and hearty sides with friends and family on Sunday afternoons. The restaurant’s design is also a draw, with plenty of outdoor seating and one wall dedicated to a giant collage that pays homage to ‘60s and ‘70s rock ‘n’ roll.
- Chef Paul Fehribach showcases the Midwest's culinary diversity through 100 recipes
- How Sip Fresh is refreshing the beverage segment with mixology-inspired juice drinks
- Metz launches new 'stealth nutrition' strategy to promote healthy eating
- Delaware North's restaurant DNA drives menu development
- Chefs turn to fungi to plot the future of plant-based menus
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays