Seattle restaurant Addo has been closed to dine-in business since March, but chef-owner Eric Rivera has channeled his creativity into creating interactive at-home experiences. The menus and formats are constantly evolving to keep customers coming back for more. Listen as chef Rivera shares how he is moving takeout into a whole new dimension.
This edition of Menu Feed is brought to you by Bush’s Best®.
- Chef Paul Fehribach showcases the Midwest's culinary diversity through 100 recipes
- How Sip Fresh is refreshing the beverage segment with mixology-inspired juice drinks
- Metz launches new 'stealth nutrition' strategy to promote healthy eating
- Delaware North's restaurant DNA drives menu development
- Chefs turn to fungi to plot the future of plant-based menus
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays