Veggie Balsamic Pizza
This veggie pizza features three different types of veggies, fresh tomatoes and a balsamic glaze, making it a healthy lunch option for students.
16-in. cheese pizza, 51% whole grain, frozen
1 oz. diced red onion
2 oz. diced green peppers
3 oz. diced red peppers
1 1/2 oz. diced tomatoes
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
1/4 tsp. garlic, granulated
2 fl. oz. balsamic glaze
- Lightly coat perforated pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place frozen cheese pizza on pan. Partially thaw in cooler.
- Top with diced onions, peppers and tomato.
- Bake at 400°F for 6 minutes and rotate, cook for an additional 6 to 9 minutes, or until crust is golden and heated through to 140°F.
- To serve: Cut into 8 pieces and top with Italian seasoning, garlic and drizzle with balsamic glaze.