Roasted Pineapple, Corn and Bean Salsa
A light and sweet salsa made with Santiago® Seasoned Black Beans. Perfect over fish, chicken, or as a flavorful dip.
1 pkg Santiago® Seasoned Black Beans, prepared
4 lb Pineapple rings, drained
1 lb Frozen corn
1 each Jalapeno pepper, stem removed
2 each Large cloves garlic, peeled
2 each Spanish onions, peeled, quartered
¼ cup Canola oil
½ cup Rice wine vinegar
1 bunch Cilantro, rinsed, trimmed
½ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat convection oven, low fan, to 375°F.
- Roast pineapple, corn, jalapeno, garlic, and onions on a lightly greased sheet pan until unevenly charred and tender, about 20 min. Remove from oven and allow to cool, about 20 min.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare Santiago® Seasoned Black Beans according to package instructions, set aside.
- Chop roasted pineapples, jalapeno, and garlic and add to black beans with corn, oil, vinegar, cilantro, and pepper; stir to combine. Chill salsa until cooled completely.
- Chill salsa until cooled; serve with roasted or grilled chicken or fish.