Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
Luscious pumpkin pie and cheesecake all rolled into one. These squares would be a delicious finish to any meal.
1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp. sugar
3 tbsp. egg substitute
1 cup packed brown sugar
1⁄2 cup prune puree or prune butter
2 egg whites
1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1⁄4 tsp. salt
3⁄4 tsp. cinnamon, ground
1⁄4 tsp. ginger, ground
1⁄8 tsp. cloves, ground
3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
1. In small bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Gradually add egg substitute until well blended. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, beat together brown sugar, prune puree, egg whites, and vanilla.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients; add to brown sugar mixture until blended. Beat in pumpkin.
4. Spread batter evenly in 8-in. square greased baking dish. Drop heaping spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over batter and swirl with a knife.
5. Bake at 350° F. for 25-30 min. or until pick inserted into center comes out clean.
6. Cool; cut into 9 squares.