Gluten Free Chicken Française Sauce
Make your next chicken dish sing with this easy to make Chicken Française sauce. Light, yet powerful, this sauce will set your kitchen up for success.
2 oz. salted butter
4 oz. RC Chopped Shallots in Oil
2 oz. RC Chopped Garlic in Oil
8 oz. white wine
1½ tsp. RC Healthy Foundations™ Gluten-Free Chicken Base
16 oz. cold water
4 Tbsp. RC Instant Food Thickener
juice of 1 lemon
salt & white pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp. salted butter
(yield – 1 pint)
- In a sauce pan, melt butter and sauté RC Chopped Shallots in Oil & RC Chopped Garlic in Oil until fragrant (do not brown).
- Deglaze with white wine & reduce slightly.
- Make slurry with RC Healthy Foundations™ Gluten-Free Chicken Base, cold water, RC Instant Food Thickener and lemon juice; add to pan
- Simmer sauce for 5 minutes and season with salt & white pepper.
- Finish with chopped fresh parsley & additional 2 Tbsp. butter.