Deviled Eggs with Louisiana Jumbo Lump Crab
The classic deviled eggs recipe gets a makeover. Featuring crabmeat, these deviled eggs offer flavor and color for plate and kitchen displays.
6 hard-boiled eggs
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp. chives
1 tbsp. Creole mustard
1 tsp. horseradish
8 oz. jump lump crabmeat
1/4 cup mayo
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. brown garlic
1/2 tsp. Tabasco
1 tsp. parsley
- Remove shells from eggs. Cut in half.
- Remove yolks into metal serving bowl. Reserve white halves.
- Add all ingredients and whisk together until 1.5 times original volume.
- Using piping bag, pipe mixture into each white half.
- Top with Crab Salad mixture (recipe follows).
- Pick through crabmeat and remove any shells; reserve.
- Mix together all ingredients, except crabmeat.
- Gently fold in crabmeat, as to not break up any lumps.
- Spoon mixture over deviled egg and garnish with micro greens.