Cheesy Parmesan Potato Wedges
Shredded Parmesan pairs with Tabasco sauce to give these potatoes a different take on traditional russet preparations.
5 medium russet potatoes
5 oz. clarified butter
5 tbsp. Original Tabasco Pepper Sauce
5 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
¼ cup chopped parsley
1. Cut potatoes into wedges (6 wedges per potato). Wash potatoes; drain and dry well.
2. Blanch potatoes in deep fryer at 325°F (do not brown). Drain; refrigerate for several hours.
3. When done, mix clarified butter and Tabasco together; reserve warm.
4. Heat deep fryer to 360°F and deep-fry potato wedges to medium golden brown and drain.
5. In large bowl, toss potatoes with butter mixture. Place 6 wedges onto plate and top with cheese.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Recipe by Tabasco