Caramel Mocha Recipe
Spice up your beverage selection with this semi-sweet Caramel Mocha Recipe. Due to limited time and high volume, Cherry Creek uses the all in one Franke Pura machine and designed this recipe the way the staff had to program it in the machine.
14 grams Coda Notorious Espresso Bean, pressed, blended with 50 mL water
13 grams Cherry Creek Schools Custom Cocoa Mix, blended with 100 mL water
.25 oz. DaVinci Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
120 mL water
30 mL skim milk
20 mL milk foam
- Grind 13 grams of coffee beans.
- Press and mix beans with 50 milliliters of water for shot of espresso.
- Dispense 13 grams of cocoa mix into chamber and mix with 100 milliliters water.
- The cup will fill with remaining water and milk and the machine froths last part of milk to make foam topping.
- Add 1/4 ounce of sugar free syrup to finish 12 ounce/60 calorie drink.