This data compiled by FoodService Director comes from information provided by 56 survey respondents during September and October of 2022. The percentages included throughout are taken from the total number of respondents who answered that particular question. Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding or multiple responses being selected.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul airport to get 4 new foodservice concepts
- Thompson Hospitality is shopping for more acquisitions
- School Nutrition Association calls on USDA to halt further restrictions on school meals
- Maine looks at longer school lunch periods
- Grubhub is getting in front of more college students
The state of healthcare foodservice: Full 2022 survey resultsSee how operators responded to our recent survey about the healthcare segment. By Benita Gingerella on Nov. 16, 2022
illustration by Nico Heins
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
The latest from FoodService Director, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays