Restaurant chains are launching limited-time offers faster than ever before to generate buzz and build traffic, and noncommercial operations are getting in on the game, too. LTOs can be a great way to introduce new flavors and seasonal ingredients to the menu, but they also can be risky, time consuming and operationally stressful. Listen as Lauren Hallow, manager of consumer insights for Technomic, tells “Menu Feed” what makes for a successful LTO.
- Northfield Hospital's Thai Tofu Salad has hospital staff sprinting to the salad bar
- How Vino Volo's airport wine bars create a unique oasis for travelers
- Metz culinary competition challenges chefs to make seafood the star of the menu
- Texas Christian University's latest dining pop-up aims to push students out of their comfort zone
- IHOP hits the accelerator on menu innovation with chef Arthur Carl at the helm
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: FSD PodcastsNew episodes weekdays