Serve crispy-gooey beer battered Tavern Traditions Beer Battered Mozzarella sticks with this attention-getting dip: Customers will notice.
10 ea. Tavern Traditions Beer Battered Mozzarella Sticks (#30435)
1 c. White American or Processed Swiss Cheese, shredded or diced
1 c. Cream Cheese
1 c. Swiss Cheese, shredded
¾-1 c. Corned Beef (to taste), ¼-1/3”dice
½ - ¾ c. Thousand Island Dressing (to taste)
½ c. Prepared Sauerkraut, finely chopped
¼ c. Heavy Cream
1 T. Rye Bread Crumbs
1½ oz. Swiss Cheese, shredded
- Prepare mozzarella sticks according to directions on package.
- Melt all dip ingredients together (except for shredded Swiss cheese and bread crumbs for topping.) Cool and heat as needed, or serve hot.
- Pour dip into service container. Top with shredded Swiss cheese; melt and brown the cheese topping.
- Finish with the rye bread crumbs.
- 10 ea. Mozzarella Sticks
- 8 oz. Reuben Dip (hot)
- Top with 1 1/2 oz shredded Swiss cheese, and
- 1 T. Rye Bread Crumbs