It’s always smart to let applicants know if you’re not interested. Here’s a letter to send out letting them know you won’t be calling them in for an interview.
- Can managers split tips with front-of-house staff?
- Foodservice workers at San Francisco's airport go on strike
- How University of Michigan takes a proactive approach to mental wellness
- What's a fair rate to charge for recipe development?
- Rosie, Tipsy and AnneDroid are the 3 newest employees at Cura senior-living communities
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.