Southwest Cheesy Chicken Tomato Soup
Try our Southwest Cheesy Chicken Tomato Soup made with Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup. Served with tortilla chips for crunch, this cheesy twist on tomato soup is packed with flavor!
- Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup 50 oz. can: 3 cans
- green onion, chopped: 1/2 oz.
- reduced fat Cheddar cheese, shredded: 25 oz.
- low sodium kidney beans, canned, rinsed, drained: 56 oz.
- no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained: 52 oz.
- salt free Mexican seasoning blend: 3 oz.
- cooked diced chicken, frozen, thawed: 75 oz.
- water, full 50 oz. soup can: 3 cans
- yellow corn tortilla chips: 50 oz.
Prepare Campbell’s Healthy Request® Tomato Soup according to label directions. CCP: Heat to 145°F. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F.
2. Combine chicken and seasoning blend. Place in serving pans. CCP: Cover pans and heat to 165°F. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F.
3. Place the tomatoes and beans into separate serving pans. Cover pans and heat in a steamer or oven. CCP: Heat to 145°F. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F.
4. For each serving, portion the following foods/amounts into each serving bowl:
- 1 1/2 oz. (3 1/3 tbsp. or #20 scoop) cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp. (#30 scoop) heated tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. (#30 scoop) heated beans
- 6 fl. oz. ladle prepared Campbell’s Healthy Request® Tomato Soup
5. Top with 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp. or #30 scoop) cheese and a pinch of green onion.
6. Serve immediately with 1 oz. tortilla shell rounds on the side.
Yield: 50, 10 fl. oz. servings