Grilled Cumin Lime Chicken
Source: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Chicago
Go beyond plain chicken breast by infusing it with spicy cumin and vibrant lime. Top with Pineapple Black Bean Salsa for a complete meal.
4 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. ground cumin
1 tbsp. fresh minced garlic
1 lime, grated and juiced
1/4 cup scallions
1/4 cup olive oil
Vegetable oil spray
- Coat chicken with oil, seasoning, lime juice and peel.
- Spray grill with vegetable oil spray and grill chicken over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Flip breast over and grill for 2 minutes.
- Place in metal baking dish.
- Cook in 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with scallions.
- Serve with grilled vegetables and Pineapple Black Bean Salsa.