Cheesy Turkey Taco Bowl Soup
Transform ordinary tacos into a flavor packed soup. Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup combines with ground turkey, onion, peppers, beans, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese and cilantro to spice up any menu.
- Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup, 50 oz. cans: 3 cans
- sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded: 25 oz.
- no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained: 25 oz.
- low sodium black beans, canned, rinsed, drained: 25 oz.
- green pepper, diced: 25 oz.
- onion, diced: 25 oz.
- salt free Mexican seasoning blend: 3 3/4 oz.
- ground turkey, cooked, drained: 5 lb.
- water, full 50 oz. soup can: 3 cans
- cilantro: 1/4 oz.
Prepare Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Tomato Soup according to label directions. CCP: Heat to 145°F. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F.
2. Brown ground turkey in a skillet. Drain off fat. Stir in seasoning blend. CCP: Heat to 165°F. Hold for hot service at 140°F. Keep meat covered to keep from drying out.
3. Place the onions and peppers into separate serving pans. Cover pans and steam the vegetables until slightly tender. CCP: Heat to 145°F. Hold for hot service at 140°F.
4.Place the beans and tomatoes into separate serving pans. Cover pans and heat in a steamer or oven. CCP: Heat to 145°F. Hold for hot service at 140°F.
5. For each serving, portion the following foods/amounts into each serving bowl
6. 2 oz. (3 1/3 tbsp. or #20 scoop) cooked turkey mixture
- 6 fl. oz. ladle prepared Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Tomato Soup
- 2 tbsp. (#30 scoop) heated diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. (#30 scoop) heated black beans
- 2 tbsp. (#30 scoop) cooked bell peppers
- 2 tbsp. (#30 scoop) cooked onions
6. Top with 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp. or #30 scoop) cheese and a pinch of cilantro. Serve immediately.
Yield: 50, 10 fl. oz. servings