This data compiled by FoodService Director comes from information provided by 322 K-12 operators during May 2022. The percentages included throughout are taken from the total number of respondents who answered that particular question. Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding.
- School district spotlights local ingredients in honor of Virginia farm-to-school week
- Labor strikes disrupt some Sysco operations
- University of Minnesota to credit students 50% of September dining charges
- N.J. bill would revise farm-to-school program to set up grant fund and make local food purchasing mandatory
- School district partners with nonprofit and restaurant chain to bring plant-based dishes to the menu
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.