This data compiled by FoodService Director comes from information provided by 27 survey respondents in August 2021. The percentages included throughout are taken from the total number of respondents who answered that particular question. Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding.
- USDA to give school nutrition programs close to $1B in procurement aid
- Food insecurity is ‘a public health threat,’ American College of Physicians says
- Campus food pantries boost college students’ perceived health and sleep quality, study finds
- How rising costs and tech innovation could impact culinary schools
- Keep Kids Fed Act passes House and Senate
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.