In the newest episode of “Menu Feed,” Senior Editor Patricia Cobe chats with Lizzy Freier, senior managing editor with Technomic, about menu trends. They delve into consumers’ changing perceptions around healthy eating and discuss today’s most influential global cuisines and ingredients. Using Technomic data, they then look into the crystal ball to predict the trends that will impact menus in 2020.
- Comfort food hits big with C&U students
- Plant-based pasta hits campuses, healthcare facilities
- Speed-scratch pizza streamlines foodservice, ensures consistency
- How a farm-to-table eatery is adapting the menu for delivery and other top trends
- 4 fruit-forward takes on global street food