Bartaco’s Mexican beach vibe attracts a lively crowd drawn by the concept’s fresh, made-to-order drinks and authentic tacos. During the pandemic, Beverage Director Nicole Quist launched a successful cocktails-to-go program—a challenge to put in place across 20 locations in 11 states with different sets of regulations. The to-go program continues, along with an acceleration of menu development on the drinks side. For Margarita March, an annual Bartaco promotion, Quist crafted a rotating roster of seasonal, culinary-inspired cocktails, such as the Pineapple Express and Verde Cooler. Listen as she shares her excitement about the beverage program at Bartaco.
- How K-12 and college dining are tackling current foodservice challenges
- 3 ways to make plant-forward eating more craveable
- How Firebirds’ Steve Sturm puts the wood-fired grill front and center
- Cura chef blends his wellness journey and culinary skills in the kitchen
- Students at Waterside School get a side of etiquette with lunch
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Click here or text FSD to (877) 281-7554 to receive text alerts from FoodService Director and get the news and insights that matter to your operation.