White Bean Cakes with Fruit Salsa
This unique burger recipe combines white beans and fruit salsa for a sweet and flavorful meal option.
6 lb. white kidney beans, drained
¾ lb. ⅜-in. diced frozen onions
0.0833 lb. granulated garlic
0.0940 lb. chopped fresh parsley
0.0156 lb. salt
0.0052 lb. pepper
0.0938 qt. low-sodium soy sauce
0.0469 qt. olive oil
¾ lb. ¼-in. diced green peppers
2.4380 lb. Japanese breadcrumbs
6.9 lb. sliced peaches
6.9 lb. Dole Pineapple Chunk
8 ½ lb. mild salsa
3 lb. chopped cilantro
0.1250 qt. orange extract
0.0469 qt. Tobasco
- Mash all ingredients. Measure 5 ounces of product and form into hamburger shape.
- In heavy-bottom skillet or griddle, brown both sides of bean cakes and transfer to sheet pan.
- Place in 350°F oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Combine peaches and pineapple (undrained) and quickly chop in Robocoupe, leaving coarse.
- Mix peaches and pineapple with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours prior to serving.
Recipe by Syracuse University