This taco is a great vegetarian option. It features a garlic and jalapeno mixture, a tofu scallion and bok choy misture, carrots and a sesame-ginger dressing.
1⁄2 oz. garlic and jalapeño mixture, minced
1 oz. tofu, scallion and bok choy mixture, diced
1⁄2 oz. carrots, shredded
1⁄2 oz. sesame-ginger dressing
Pinch cilantro, chopped
1. Using squeeze bottle squirt quarter-sized droplet of oil on center of flat top grill.
2. Using small ladle place garlic/jalapeño mixture on grill in oil, and stir to coat.
3. Using tongs place prepped tofu/greens on garlic/jalapeño mixture, and stir together. [Note: This item will now be referred to collectively as vegetable mixture.]
4. Cook vegetable mixture until bok choy is tender and soft, about 2 mins.
5. Place tortilla on designated “bread” area of flat top grill.
6. Stir/flip both items at least once during cooking.
7. Immediately after flipping tortilla, use spatula to place cooked vegetable mixture across center of tortilla from end to end. [Note: This item will now be referred to as taco.]
8. Place piece of 10-in. deli paper on cutting board, and using spatula, move assembled taco from flat top to deli paper.
9. Using tongs place shredded carrots over vegetable mixture.
10. Using squirt bottle, drizzle thin line of sesame-ginger dressing over shredded carrots.
11. Finish by sprinkling chopped cilantro over vegetable mixture to garnish.
12. Wrap taco in piece of 10-in. deli paper.
13. Place finished taco in small clamshell container.