Thai Roast Salmon with Baby Bok Choy
This dish features whole baby bok choy, Tabasco Sweet and Spicy Pepper Sauce and fish sauce, all over salmon for a crowd-pleasing Asian dish.
12 whole baby bok choy
1 14-oz. can unsweetened coconut milk
1 tbsp. lemon zest
1⁄4 cup Tabasco Sweet and Spicy Pepper Sauce
3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
3 tbsp. fish sauce
6 6-oz. salmon fillets
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Cook bok choy in pot of boiling, salted water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain; set aside.
2. Heat coconut milk, lemon zest and Tabasco pepper sauce. Boil until mixture is slightly thickened and reduced to 1 cup, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in lime juice and 1 tbsp. fish sauce. Set aside.
4. Cook salmon 2 minutes per side. Transfer skillet to 400°F oven. Bake salmon until opaque in center, about 6 minutes.
5. In large nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add bok choy and sauté until beginning to brown in spots, about 4 minutes.
6. Drizzle bok choy with remaining 2 tbsp. fish sauce.
7. To serve, spoon sauce onto plate. Arrange 1 salmon fillet and 2 pieces of bok choy atop sauce.
Recipe by TABASCO