Rice Pudding Ice Cream
The ultimate comfort dessert gets frozen so fans can appreciate it during the heat of summer.
1 cup cooked rice
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup seedless raisins
1/8 tsp. salt
3 cups milk
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups heavy cream
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- In large saucepan, combine rice, sugar, raisins, salt, milk and eggs.
- Cook over low heat until mixture just begins to bubble, stirring constantly; cool.
- Stir in cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Prepare ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
- Pour mixture into freezer can; freeze as directed.