TABASCO® flavor south of the border. Let your customers enjoy a zesty southwestern style breakfast with Rancheros Burritos with TABASCO® brand Original Pepper Sauce.
Whole eggs, cracked, whisked - 4 ea.
Flour tortilla - 1 ea.
Cheddar cheese, shredded - 1/4 cup
Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce - 1/4 cup
Jalapeño, minced - 1 tsp.
Red pepper, small diced - 1/4 cup
Black beans, cooked - 1/4 cup
Whole kernel corn - 1/4 cup
Plum tomatoes, small diced - 1/4 cup
Iceberg lettuce, shredded - 1/2 cup
Enchilada sauce - 1/4 cup
Cooking spray - as needed
- Mix half of the minced jalapeño, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, and TABASCO®, set to the side.
- In a medium size sauté pan over medium-high heat, spray cooking spray enough to cover the bottom of the pan, add half of the minced jalapeños, and the diced red pepper, toss for 30 seconds, pour in the whisked eggs, turn the heat down to medium, continue to stir until the eggs start cooking. When they hold a semi solid form add the shredded cheese, continue to stir until fully cooked, shut off heat.
- In a separate small pot heat the enchilada sauce, pour onto the bottom of a plate.
- Lay out a flour tortilla and place the hot scrambled eggs and roll it up, cut it in half, and place on top of the enchilada sauce.
- Mix the shredded iceberg lettuce with the black bean and corn salsa, place on top of the egg burrito.