Prosciutto Watermelon Bites
These simple bites are perfect for an appetizer or pass-around dish. Featuring watermelon, cheese and prosciutto, you’ll get the best of both sweet and savory.
8 oz. high-quality blue cheese
4 slices prosciutto, sliced thin
- Cut watermelon in half and peel.
- Cut melon into 1-by-1/2-inch squares.
- Trying to keep blue cheese from crumbling, cut into small squares that fit on top of melon pieces.
- Cut prosciutto slices in half crosswise and in half lengthwise to make four slices.
- Lay one piece of prosciutto on cutting board.
- Place watermelon with cheese on top of prosciutto toward one end.
- Starting with that end, roll prosciutto around cheese and melon, keeping cheese inside prosciutto.
- Try to end rolling with end of prosciutto on bottom of melon.
- Place on platter and serve.