Pomegranate Cheesecake Pops
These cheesecake lollipops are filled with sweet pomegranate seeds. They make for a fun, portion-controlled treat for any operation.
12 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
7 oz. condensed milk
1 oz. pomegranate seeds
Melted chocolate for dipping
Dried nuts or croquant, for garnish
White chocolate, for garnish
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth in mixer.
2. Add condensed milk and mix in. Add egg and mix in. Be careful not to overmix.
3. Pipe into cake pop silicone molds and place
3 to 4 pomegranate seeds in the mix. Bake in oven
in waterbath for 15 to 20 mins. at 350°F.
4. When baked and cooled down, place in freezer.
5. When frozen, unmold and stick lollypop stick in frozen pop. Dip into chocolate and place onto candied nuts or croquant. Decorate with drizzle of white chocolate and pomegranate seeds.