Peachy Pepper Pork Chops
Enhance pork chops with this spicy peach chutney made with Lucky Leaf® peach pie filling, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Serve with julienned peppers and rice for the perfect entrée.
2 Tbsp. seasoned salt
1½ Tbsp. minced garlic
1 Tbsp. cracked black pepper
Non-stick cooking spray
24 1" thick bone-in pork chops (about 12 lb.)
½ cup mixture of peanut and olive oil
1½ qt. julienned red bell pepper
3 cups bias-sliced celery
3 cups thinly sliced scallions
¼ cup freshly grated ginger
3½ qt. (126 oz.) LUCKY LEAF® Peach Pie Filling
½ cup balsamic vinegar
¼ cup soy sauce
1½ gal. cooked rice, hot
3 cups chopped scallions, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F for conventional or 300°F for convection.
1. In a small bowl, combine seasoned salt, garlic and pepper. Hold.
2. Spray each pork chop with cooking spray and sprinkle each chop with the seasoning mixture. Lay out pork chops on sheet pan(s) in an even layer. Cover and chill at least 6 hours before preparing.
3. To Cook: In a very large skillet(s) or rondo, heat _-cup oil mixture over medium-high heat; brown pork chops in batches on both sides and transfer to sheet pan(s). Place in oven and cook 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Keep warm until ready to serve as directed.
4. Meanwhile, in another large skillet, heat remaining oil mixture over medium heat; add bell pepper and celery and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in ginger and sauté for 1 minute. Add green onions and cook just to heat through. Pour in balsamic vinegar and soy sauce just to heat. Add pie filling and heat through. Keep warm.
5. To Serve: For each serving, place 1 cup hot rice on a service plate or large, flat soup plate and top with one pork chop. Ladle 1 cup peach mixture over top of pork chop. Sprinkle top of sauce with 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions and serve immediately. 5. To Serve: For each serving, place 1 cup hot rice on a service plate or large, flat soup plate and top with one pork chop. Ladle 1 cup peach mixture over top of pork chop. Sprinkle top of sauce with 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions and serve immediately.