Oh,Calcutta! Barbecue Chicken
Hot, hot, hot this chicken is not for the timid. This extra bold and spicy chicken should come with a warning.
1 1/2 qt. plain yogurt
3 cups Cattlemen's Original Barbecue Sauce
1 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sandwich sauce
24 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tbsp. cumin, ground
Juice of 3 limes
2 tbsp. coriander, ground
2 tbsp. ginger, ground
2 tbsp. Kosher salt
1 tbsp. Madras curry power
1 tbsp. black pepper, crushed
6 whole chickens (2 1/2 - 3 lb.), rinsed and patted dry
1. For marinade: Combine yogurt through pepper in large bowl; Mix thoroughly.
2. Make knife slits into chicken and place in hotel pan.
3. Pour marinade over chicken; dredge well. Cover and refrigerate for 18-32 hr.
4. Discard marinade. Grill chicken until internal temp reaches 165°F and skin is crisp and brown.
5. Serve with additional Cattlemen's Original Barbecue Sauce on side for dipping.