A twist on the classic panini, this version is made with naan and features feta cheese.
1 naan bread
1/4 tsp. olive oil
2 oz. slow-roasted, garam masala-seasoned pulled chicken
1 tbsp. crumbled feta
1 tbsp. chopped wilted spinach
2 slices provolone cheese
2 slices ham
2 slices tomatoes, halved
- Smear olive oil on the outside of bread.
- Cut in half lengthways.
- In bowl, mix chicken, spinach and feta. Keep aside.
- Place 1 slice provolone, all tomatoes, ham and chicken filling on one half of bread.
- Lay down remaining provolone and second half of bread with oiled side out.
- Place in pre-heated panini press untill warm inside and golden, crispy outside.
- Cut in wedges and serve immediately.
- Use a ridged panini press
- Do not over toast the sandwich, the bread may dry out.