Latin Bread Pudding
Whip up this tasty bread pudding in under 45 minutes. With the hint of raisins and cinnamon, this bread pudding is sure to please.
1 loaf brioche bread
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup rum
2 cups half-and-half
1/2 cup egg yolks
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup raisins
- Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes. Place in bowl.
- Mix together all other ingredients and pour over bread.
- Let sit for 20 minutes so bread can absorb liquid.
- Fill desired ramekins 3/4 full and bake in water bath at 325°F, for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with dulce de leche.
Recipe by University of Montana