Grilled Teriyaki Alaska Salmon on Sesame Grilled Rice Noodles
Salmon marinated in Teriyaki sauce and grilled, served on a bed of rice noodles that have been stir-fried with egg, chili-sesame oil and sesame seeds.
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup white wine
1⁄2 cup honey
1⁄4 cup minced fresh ginger root
2 cloves garlic, minced
1⁄4 tsp. ground white pepper
24 Alaska salmon fillets
3 lb. medium dehydrated rice noodles
Water, as needed
3 cups white wine
1 1⁄2 cups soy sauce
1 cup sesame seeds, toasted
3 cups chile-sesame oil
6 large eggs, beaten
2 cups cilantro sprigs
1. Combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Marinate salmon in soy mixture for 20 min.; drain and refrigerate until ready to cook.
3. Rehydrate noodles in boiling water until soft; drain. Cover and set aside.
4. Combine wine, soy sauce, and sesame seeds; set aside.
5. Per order, heat approximately 2 tsp. chile-sesame oil in hot skillet; add 1 tbsp. egg and scramble. Stir in 4 oz. prepared noodles and 3 tbsp. wine mixture; stir-fry until heated. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tbsp. cilantro. Keep warm.
6. Grill salmon.
7. Arrange 4 oz. sesame rice noodles on serving plate; top with salmon.