Grilled Sirloin Steak Salad
This salad is made hearty by slices of grilled sirloin steak. A spinach salad base and blue cheese dressing finish it off.
2 lb. sirloin steak
2 tbsp. coarse steak seasoning mix
2 tbsp. olive oil
3 cups cooked bacon, crumbled
3 cups blue cheese dressing
1, 12-oz. bag baby spinach mix
1/2 cup carrots, shredded
1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
1 large tomato, sliced (1/4-in. thick)
1. Preheat grill. Sprinkle steak with seasoning and coat lightly with oil. Grill to desired doneness. Hold warm.
2. In a small bowl, combine bacon with blue cheese dressing; reserve.
3. In a large bowl, combine baby spinach mix with carrots and peppers. Mix in dressing; toss to coat.
4. Slice steak 1/4-in. thick. Portion spinach salad onto 6 plates. Add a few slices of grilled sirloin to each plate; garnish with tomato slices.
5. Serve with a ramekin of dressing.