Grilled Shrimp Quesadilla
This shrimp quesadilla features pepper Jack cheese, chipotle, celery seed, onion powder, chili powder and salsa.
3 oz. 31/40 shrimp
3 oz. chili powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 pinch celery seed, crushed
1 pinch onion powder
1 sprig cilantro, chopped
1 tsp. oil olive
1 tbsp. salsa
2 oz. pepper Jack cheese
1 12-in. soft flour tortilla
1 tbsp. chipotle sauce
1. Mix together shrimp, cilantro, seasonings, olive oil and salsa.
2. On 350°F plancha grill, cook marinated shrimp.
3. Lay out tortillas on flat grill and spread shredded cheese on entire surface.
4. Place shrimp on left side of tortilla on top of shredded cheese.
5. Fold in half. Cut in half. Finish with additional cilantro sprigs and chipotle sauce.
Recipe by Princeton University, Princeton, N.J.