Grilled Chicken with Avocado Citrus Sauce
This dish is filled with flavor and is also refreshing. Featuring three different types of juices, this dish is great for a summer or spring menu item.
1 1/2 oz. minced garlic
3 oz. butter
1 qt. heavy cream
2 lb. avocado
2 oz. fresh lime juice
2 oz. fresh lemon juice
4 oz. orange juice
9 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, divided into 4-oz. portions
1 tbsp. salt
1/4 cup canola oil
- Sauté garlic in butter. Stir in cream, stirring frequently over heat.
- Purée avocado in food processor or buffalo chopper and stir into cream.
- Stir in lime, lemon and orange juices and salt. Remove from heat and hold warm.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and lightly brush with oil. Grill chicken on both sides until cooked through and internal temperature is 165°F.
- Place cooked chicken in hotel plans. Drizzle warm sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with orange, lime or lemon slice.