Gluten Free Gnocchi
This warm and fluffy Gnocchi dish is bursting with flavor. Combined with the taste and textures of the traditional Spaettzle noodle, this delicious, gluten free dish beckons to be created.
4 large eggs
6 oz. whole milk
1 teaspoon RC Healthy Foundations™ vegetable base (dry)
Dash ground nutmeg
12 oz./340 grams sweet rice flour
- Combine eggs, milk, and seasonings.
- Add rice flour (blend well).
- Turn out on a board dusted with rice flour and let rest 15-20 minutes (rest overnight if possible).
- Portion out into Gnocchi by rolling out ½ inch thick and cutting into strips, then pieces.
- Cook in boiling salted water.
- Roll out ¼ inch thick and cut into ½ inch wide strips.
- Then cut into ¼ inch strips and cook into boiling salted water.
- Shock and sauté in clarified butter until crispy.
Toss cooked Gnocchi in wild mushroom ragout with fresh thyme and roasted shallots.