This flavorful salmon recipe is simple and great for a lunch or dinner option.
10 oz. Atlantic salmon filet
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
3 tbsp. Yoshida sauce
5 tbsp. nori furikake
1 stalk green onion
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place salmon on baking pan belly side up.
- Smother fish with thin layer of mayonnaise. Squeeze half of lemon over salmon.
- Pour Yoshida sauce over salmon and sprinkle furikake generously evenly on salmon.
- Chop green onion into slivers and sprinkle over salmon. Cover fish with foil before placing in oven. Cook fish for 20 minutes, or when fully cooked inside.
- Slice other half of lemon into wedges and save for fish during meal.