Individual pizza divided into four color segments - ricotta and summer squash, sauteed eggplant and purple garlic, pesto and arugula, marinara, prosciutto and roasted peppers.
1 8-in. pizza crust, baked
1 yellow summer squash, sliced
1 small onion, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 Japanese eggplant, sliced
1 clove purple garlic, sliced
1-2 tbsp. ricotta cheese
1-2 tbsp. pesto
1 tbsp. marinara sauce
1⁄4 cup roasted red peppers, slivered
2 slices Prosciutto di Parma
1⁄4 cup arugula or other salad greens
1. Brush crust with olive oil.
2. Cook squash and onions in olive oil until wilted and caramel_ized; season. Spread one quadrant of crust with ricotta cheese; top with squash mixture.
3. Sauté eggplant and garlic in olive oil until tender. Top another quadrant with eggplant.
4. On third quadrant, spread pesto. On fourth quadrant, spread marinara sauce; top with roasted peppers.
5. Heat pizza in oven until toppings are hot. For service, arrange prosciutto on red quadrant and arugula on green quadrant; drizzle with a little olive oil.