Everyone's favorite appetizer becomes a decadent dessert. Sweet tortilla crisps are piled high with ice-cream sundae toppings for a luscious meal ending treat.
3 (8-in.) flour tortillas
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. whipped cream
2 tbsp. chocolate fudge topping, hot
2 tbsp. caramel topping, hot
2 tbsp. red raspberry dessert topping
2 tbsp. maple walnut topping, or chopped nuts
1. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and deep fry until crisp.
2. Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over tortilla wedges after removing them from the fryer.
3. Stack sugared wedges like nachos on serving plate and garnish with whipped cream.
4. Drizzle with chocolate fudge, caramel, and red raspberry dessert topping.
5. Sprinkle with maple walnut topping.
Note: For added value, add ice cream or fruit salsa. For added value, add ice cream or fruit salsa.